Sunday, December 2, 2018

Welcome to Tasties Pastries n' More!



I'm Jessica Kim, owner and chief baker at "Tasties Pastries n' More."  I've been baking since I was a young girl at my mother's and grandmothers' knees.  From these women, I learned the art of old-fashioned baking, with real eggs, whole milk and butter - all-natural ingredients. There was not a cake mix in any house when I grew up. Fast forward, many years later; and here I am with my own home-based bakery, mixing up breads, cookies, bars, candy, cakes, pies n' more.  It's a pretty sweet idea for a business and I'm enjoying every minute of it. 

The photo is of my pumpkin chocolate chip bread.  Each holiday I have more and more requests for it. This bread is actually the reason that I started the business.  Everyone loves it plain or toasted with a dollop of whipped cream.  There is so much more to share about food, baking, my recipes and being a small business owner.  But I'll save that for another day! In the meantime, please check out my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment